Friday, October 7, 2016

Dear Talesha, Have Faith


  Image result for faith quotes

What is faith?

Definition: Confidence or trust in a person or thing. A belief that is not based on proof.

 The Bible says it's the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

It's  imperative that we possess faith. Especially for when things look doubtful. 

 Dear Talesha,

I see you striving for excellence and chasing your dreams.  Now, things are getting tough and I see your faith being challenged. Whatever you do, don't stop believing.

It's challenging. But it's not over. 
People may not believe in you. Believe in yourself.
The goals seem so far away. Take it one day at a time.
You don't  have all the answers. You don't have to.
It's tough. What doesn't kill you will make you stronger.
Somebody else is doing the same thing. But Nobody can do it like you.

You have to understand the world needs your contribution and you can't die full of potential. Come on. I'm pulling for you.
Great things are in store for you.

Sincerely,
Talesha

My response:

Yes, I've been getting weary and I let doubt hang around a little too long. I know I have so much to offer and I refuse to let uncertainty get the best of me. Thank you for the encouragement.  My faith is activated.  Let's go!

Dear reader,

Be encouraged. I don't know what you're going through right now in your life. Life has a way of testing your faith, and if you aren't careful, it can take the wind out of your sail.  I would say to you when these times come, have faith.  You'll get there if you believe. 

 You have to understand the world needs your contribution and you can't die full of potential. Come on. I'm pulling for you.
Great things are in store for you.


Until next Friday,
Click the link below for more inspiration.
https://youtu.be/u1JBSQMkQEo

Talesha

No comments:

Post a Comment