Thursday, March 31, 2016

Keep Going....

Have you ever had a task you just wanted to quit? I know I have. If you read the other blog I posted, you'll know where I'm coming from. I've learned that with being patient, I needed to understand diligence. Diligence is defined as careful and persistent work or effort. I can remember one time when I burned my hair with a pressing comb that was too hot. I was devasted.  I wanted it to magically grow back in like a week (yeah right).  When that didn't happen, I reevaluated the situation and realize that I had to do something and stick to it. I can relate this lesson to many things in life from being a wife, mother, and business woman. I know that if there is something you want bad enough you can have it but it's going to take diligence.  My hair eventually grew back after I applied knowledge, diligence, and patience.  The lesson I learned from my hair is:  hard work pays off, it's very rewarding, and that quitting is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment