Thursday, April 14, 2016

3 Tips To Growing Hair

I've decided to share a few tips about obtaining healthy hair.

I read this book with a wealth of knowledge regarding growing long healthy hair and I wanted to share with you all.


  • Long hair is long term. There are no quick fixes. Say goodbye to short-term thinking and instant gratification. 

  • Short cuts lead to short cuts.  It will take time, knowledge, and patience.



  • The more you know, the more you'll grow.  To grow healthy, long hair, you need good sense, not nonsense.

These tips can help us get our minds in the right space for growing healthy, long hair. Once we understand the rest will be simple. I will later share hair care tips and products that I use and recommend.

 What would you like to know?




Hair: Ponytail
Emotion: Blah

No comments:

Post a Comment