Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Conditioners

I'm surrounded by great people and I thank God for the way they've added value to my life. It's because of them being who they're created to be has inspired me to be myself and reach back and help someone else. 

There are also other people that don't even know me that have helped impact my life as well. I'd like to equate these people to conditioner. Here are some examples of how they've impacted my life.

  1. Dave Ramsey-Helped us become debt free.
  2. The Model Health Show- Helping me get healthy.
  3. I started a blog to encourage others.
  4. Husband and I have been inspired to do our own podcast.  (Coming soon). 


Hair:

  After I wash my hair, it sometimes feels kind of rough but after a good deep condition, it's wonderful. Conditioner makes my hair soft and manageable. 

All the same with our lives. Sometimes things just don't feel so soft and lovely and we need something to smooth it out. Maybe it's a smile,  a kind word of encouragement or just knowing you have someone  in your corner.  

I going to be a conditioner because I see the impact one person can make.  Are you a conditioner?

Hair: Ponytail
Emotion: Grateful, hopeful, ready to help

No comments:

Post a Comment