Friday, March 25, 2016

Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!

A lesson hair has taught me is...wait for it....wait for it....patience! Who would have thought you could learn that from hair? Well, my hand is in the hair, I mean air. I have to admit that I had a problem with patience.  I think that's why I'm a recovering "product junkie." I didn't have the patience to see if a product really works. If I didn't see results right away, it was on to the next product.  I didn't research if the latest conditioner or shampoo was right for my hair type, and I'd get frustrated when it didn't look like the lady on the package or the video on Youtube. My cabinet was full of products that I only used once.  Does anybody know about this? Now, instead of wanting too much too soon, I've learned to educate, apply, wait, and celebrate. I don't raid the hair store anymore and my husband is much happier that I'm not crowing the cabinet with  lots of unused products. Patience has many benefits. If you're struggling in this area, don't despair, change is possible. Wait for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment