Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Reconnect



Hello, conditioners! How's it going? I know it's been a while since I've posted anything. I've been taking some time to rest and reevaluate hairmojis to see where I want to take it. I was kind of losing my vision and spark.  I had a chance to go home to see my family in Kansas to surprise my father for his 60th birthday and I had a blast. There's nothing like family.

While I was there I talked with so many of my family and friends regarding hair and this blog. My passion was ignited. I'm excited about helping people.  My brilliant husband played a huge role in my change of heart as well.  During
 our twelve-hour drive back to WI, we had lots of time to talk and encourage each other to continue to follow our dreams. I'm taking hairmojis  to the next level.


Thank  you to everyone for reviving my dream. I love that you are reading this blog. I'd love for you to leave a comment, suggestions, questions, or a word of encouragement.

Take some time to reconnect to your dreams and remember why you started your journey in the first place.

What is your dream?


Products reviews and tips coming soon....

Hair: Puff
Emotion: Determined 


No comments:

Post a Comment