Wednesday, May 18, 2016

The big Step Up

My fellow conditioners!! It's been a while since I've posted anything because I've been busy. If you had a chance to read my post about helping others, you'd know that I was working on a production to help local a student that is in the fight of his life aginst cancer.

The middle school put on the stage production," Treasure Island" this past weekend. I am pleased to announce that they raised almost $4,000.00!


I was so impressed by their selflessness and dedication to making this a great show. That pushed me to keep going on the days I just wanted to go home and go to sleep.  A group of middle schoolers conditioned my life. They help a family in crisis, and they inspired an entire community.




It's been said that kids these days are self-centered spoiled brats. In some cases it's true. But for the last three months, I didn't see that. I saw kids work hard for a person they didn't even know but by name only.


Look around, who can we help today? How can we condition lives? We may not be able to do what these kids did, we may be able to do more. We can do something.


I've learned that we all have something we can do to help. If and when we look outside ourselves great things can happen.


To my faithful readers, I thank you for your patience. I will have more content coming soon.


Tell me how your hair journey is coming. I'd love to hear from you.

hair: ponytail
emotion: tired, happy, reflective, proud, grateful

No comments:

Post a Comment