Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Share the Wealth





I love your hair. How did you get that look? Who did your hair? These are a few things I've heard and said. I loved when I got the information I was after. I've tried different products and hairdressers based on others recommendations.  Sometimes I was satisfied and on occasion, not so much. I was happy or disappointed with my findings, I was glad to share who and what I used to achieve my look. I love sharing, I think it is freeing and should be done more often.  Hair is a great icebreaker.  I find myself talking to people I don't personally know in the hair store or on the street or even in the mall. I'm glad to offer a compliment or tip and it brightens my day to know that I've met a person with the same passion.   I'd like to share some tips with all of you that are interested but I need to know what you want to know.   Now's your turn, share a hair experience good or bad and see how wonderful sharing can be.  Feel free to leave a comment below, or email me your questions. Thanks!          

No comments:

Post a Comment