Friday, April 22, 2016

Reflections

I just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you to all who took time out of their day to read this blog. I hope your week has gone well so far. As we enter the weekend, let's take a moment and reflect on our week. Did you?


  • Help?                                         
  • Give?
  • Listen?
  • Smile?
  • Pray?
  • Make a plan or goal?
What did we learn? What did we teach?
Did we strengthen a relationship?

I did some of them. I'm working on others.

The main point I'm trying to make is that we can do something to not only help ourselves, but we can help others in the process of our own improvement.

I will be back on Monday with some more information for you. Have a pleasant weekend.

If you know anyone that can benefit from these blogs, please share with them. I'd love to help.

Leave me a comment, I'd really like to hear from you.

Hair: Puff
Emotion: Love

No comments:

Post a Comment